2023年专升本英语翻译100个金句

2022年09月27日 14:17:32
来源:库课网校
浏览量:17947

  2022年专升本考试已经结束,相信大家都取得了不错的成绩,考上了自己心仪的院校,库课小编为大家整理了2023年专升本英语翻译100个金句的知识点,参加2023年专升本的同学可以浏览下,希望可以帮到你们。

  汉译英

  1.在我国,北方人以小麦为主食,而南方人以大米为主食。

  In our country, people in the north live on wheat while people in the south live on rice.

  2.我宁愿讲实话而不愿说谎。

  I prefer telling the truth to lying.

  3.我们决心要成功登上那座山。

  We are determined to climb that mountain.

  4.他脸上坚决的表情说明他不会改变主意。

  The determined expression on his face showed that he would never change his mind.

  5.下个月他们将去北戴河避暑。

  Next month, they will go to Beidaihe to get away from hot weather.

  6.他受到我们大家的爱戴和敬佩。

  He was loved and admired by all of us.

  7.人们普遍认为她是该国最优秀的作家之一。

  She is generally regarded as one of the best writers in the country.

  8.正当我们处境危险时他们来援救我们了。

  They came to our rescue when we were in danger.

  9.既然他决心已定,再与他争论已毫无用处。

  Since he has made up his mind, it is no use arguing with him.

  10.捉弄残疾人是很不礼貌的。

  It is very rude to play a trick on the disabled.

  11.我认为数学和物理一样重要。

  I think maths is as important as physics.

  12.汤姆说他看过这部电影,但要说到细节,他却一无所知。

  Tom said that he had seen the film, but when it came to the details, he knew nothing.

  13.这本书比他提及的那本好得多。

  This book is much better than the one he mentioned.

  14.她从不满足自己所取得的成绩。

  She is never satisfied with what she has achieved.

  14.没有比这本书更值得一读的东西了。

  Nothing else is more worth reading than this book.

  15.她迫不及待地要回家告诉家人这个好消息。

  She couldn’t wait to get home to tell her family about the good news.

  16.不幸的是,有些电视节目对年轻人极其有害。

  Unfortunately, some television programmers are extremely harmful to the young.

  17.毫无疑问,坐飞机比坐汽车安全。

  There is no doubt that it is safer to take a plane than to take a car.

  18.我一到校门口,天就开始下雨了。

  Hardly had I reached the school gate when it began to rain.

  19.在书桌上的那支钢笔不是我的。

  The pen on the desk doesn’t belong to me.

  20.他仔细聆听,然后执行老师的指示。

  He listened carefully and carried out the teacher’s instructions.

  21.Rachel 承认她费了很大的劲儿才理解了这项任务。

  Rachel admitted that she had a hard time understanding the assignment.

  22.当我感到沮丧的时候,他总是愿意听我倾诉并尽力帮助我。

  When I am feeling down, he will always listen to me and try to help me.

  23.尽管我们从没谋面,我们却是最好的朋友。

  Although we have never met each other, we are best friends.

  24.他既能与别人一起愉快的工作,也能独自做很多事情。

  He can not only work with others happily but also do many things by himself.

  25.他看上去很面熟,但我记不起他的名字了。

  He looks very familiar but I can’t remember his name.

  26.最重要的是,别忘了把你们的意见寄来。

  Above all, remember to send us your comments.

  27.直到午夜雨才停。

  Not until midnight did it stop raining.

  28.直到进入高中他才意识到养成良好学习习惯的重要性。

  He didn’t realize the importance of developing a good study habit until he entered the senior high school.

  29.那件蓝色的运动衫使我想起了童年时代。

  The blue sportswear reminds me of my childhood.

  30.他匆忙赶到售票处,结果发现所有的票已销售一空。

  He hurried to the ticket office, only to find that all the tickets had been sold out.

  31.这里的工作条件远不够令人满意。

  The working conditions here are far from satisfactory.

  32.在西方国家里,父母们不愿意孩子太多的依赖别人的帮助。

  In western countries, parents would not like their kids to depend too much on others’ help.

  33.昨天购物时,我碰巧遇到一位多年未见的老友。

  When I was shopping yesterday, I happened to meet an old friend who I hadn’t seen for years.

  34.你没敲门就冲进他的卧室是不礼貌的。

  It is impolite of you to rush into his bedroom without knocking at he door.

  35.我们必须吸取对我们有益的经验。

  We must absorb experience that is useful to us.

  36.随着计算机的发展,人们的生活条件改善了许多。

  With the development of computers, the living conditions of the people have improved much.

  37.每当我遇到困难时就向他请教。

  Whenever I meet with difficulties, I turn to him for help.

  38.感谢你通知我明天下午开会。

  Thank you for informing me of the meeting tomorrow afternoon.

  39.我们的讨论集中在如何帮助学生自立。

  Our discussion focused on how to help our students rely on themselves。

  40.直到门被撞开,他才醒过来。

  Not until the door was broken open did he wake up.

  41.我从来没想到你会这样强烈反对这个建议。

  It never occurred to me that you were so strongly against the suggestion.

  42.尽管他身体不好,但是他把全部精力奉献给了教育事业。

  In spite of his poor health, he devoted all his energy to the cause of education.

  43.如果你能到机场接我,我将不胜感激。

  I would appreciate it very much if you could meet me at the airport.

  44.什么也阻止不了我们实现自己的理想。

  Nothing can prevent us from realizing our own dream.

  45.他遭遇一次又一次失利,但他没有丧失信心。

  Though he met with failure after failure, he did not lose heart.

  46.越来越多的人开始认识到学习电脑和英语的重要性。

  More and more people have come to realize the importance of learning computer science and English.

  47.这个问题需要尽快处理。

  This problem needs dealing with as soon as possible.

  48.他从来不注重别人是怎样看待他的。

  He never takes notice of what others are thinking of him.

  49.碰到困难时,千万别失去信心。

  Be sure not to lose confidence when faced with difficulties.

  50.顺便说一下,你不能总是靠你父母生活。

  By the way, you can’t depend on your parents for a living all the time.

  英译汉

  51.Much to my surprise, the restaurant was actually very nice.

  令我感到很惊讶的是,这家餐馆实际上是非常不错的。

  52.Work hard and your dreams will come true sooner or later.

  努力工作,你的梦想迟早会实现的。

  53.I will support you no matter what happens to you.

  不论将来你遇到什么事,我都会支持你。

  54.They came to our rescue when we were in danger.

  正当我们处境危险时他们来援救我们了。

  55.More and more people are paying closer attention to the quality of their diets.

  越来越多的人更密切关注饮食的质量。

  56.He is considered as one of the employees who are experts at communicating with others.

  他被认为是擅长与人沟通的员工之一。

  57.As long as you concentrate on your studies, you are sure to pass the exam successfully.

  只要专心学习,你一定能顺利通过考试。

  58.There is no doubt that the environment has a great effect on the growth of children.

  毫无疑问,环境对孩子们的成长有很大的影响。

  59.The new railway is still under construction.

  新的铁路仍在建造中。

  60.We are grateful to our teachers for providing us with such good books.

  我们非常感谢老师为我们提供了如此好的书籍。

  61.I can’t break my promise because I have promised to help him.

  我不能违背自己的诺言,因为我答应过帮他。

  62.Though the prices of houses in Shanghai have been reduced by a large rate, many people still find it difficult to afford them.

  尽管上海房价已经大幅下挫,但很多人仍然买不起。

  63.He realized that his suggestions had offended the boss.

  他意识到他的建议冒犯了老板。

  64.If you want to be independent, you shouldn’t rely on your parents no matter what you do.

  如果你想自立的话,做什么事情都不能依赖你的父母。

  65.Follow your father’s advice, or you will regret all your life.

  听取你父亲的建议,否则你会后悔终身的。

  66.If I have the honor of being chosen as a volunteer, I will try my best to offer the best service.

  如果有幸被选作志愿者,我将尽力提供最好的服务。

  67.I neither forgot to tell him the news nor remind him about his safety.

  我既没忘记告诉他这个消息也没忘记提醒他注意安全。

  68.I drop in on him once in a while.

  我偶尔顺路去看一看他。

  69.Please put down your name and address so that we can get in touch with you when necessary.

  请写下你的名字和地址,以便我们必要时能与你联系。

  70.People make fun of her because she wears such strange hats.

  人们嘲笑她,因为她经常戴那么奇怪的帽子。

  71.The town has changed so much that you wouldn’t recognize it.

  这个城镇变化太大了,你会认不出她来的。

  72.I treasure the moments I spent with you.

  我非常珍惜和你一起度过的那些时光。

  73.He asked her to marry him but she refused.

  他向她求婚,但她拒绝了。

  74.Women demand equal pay for equal work.

  妇女要求同工同酬。

  75.I had to repeat what I said again and again, because they still had some difficulty in understanding Chinese.

  由于他们理解汉语还有一定的难度,所以我不得不一遍又一遍的重复我说过的话。

  76.I failed in the examination because of my carelessness, so I have nobody but only myself to blame.

  我因粗心而考试不及格,所以这怪不得别人,只能怪我自己。

  77.Believe it or not. I’m fond of her although she has shortcomings of all kinds.

  信不信由你,尽管她满身缺点,我仍然喜欢她。

  78.With the rise of supermarkets and shopping centers, the way Chinese people do shopping has experienced a lot of great changes in the past ten years.

  随着超市和购物中心的兴起,中国人购物的方式近十年来经历了很大的变化。

  79.The number of flights in that area has dropped by 20% because of an act of terrorism.

  由于一次恐怖行动,该地区的航班次数下降了百分之二十。

  80.It’s required that they should make a practical plan within the given time.

  根据要求,他们要在规定的时间内制定出一份切实可行的计划。

  81.Despite many difficulties, they managed to accomplish the intended goal.

  虽然困难重重,他们还是设法达到了既定的目标。

  82.We will have a further discussion before we draw a final conclusion.

  我们将做出进一步讨论,然后再做出最终结论。

  83.On the basis of further study, he has formed a completely different conclusion.

  在进一步研究的基础上,他得出一个完全不同的结论。

  84.He said he would not attend the meeting for a variety of reasons.

  他说由于种种原因,他将不出席会议。

  85.As is known to all, music has meaning for everyone.

  众所周知,音乐对每个人来说都有一定的意义。

  86.Because of his outstanding contribution to the cause of education, he was awarded a medal.

  由于他对教育事业的杰出贡献,他被授予一枚奖章。

  87.It’s known to all that smoking does harm to one’s health, but still it’s not easy to persuade people to give it up.

  吸烟对身体健康有害已是众所周知,然而要说服人们戒烟仍不是容易的事。

  88.Her honesty and willingness to help others won the hearts of her classmates.

  她的诚实和乐于助人深得同学们的爱戴。

  89.We hope to apply what we have learned to our future work.

  我们希望能把所学到的东西用到将来的工作中去。

  90.Generally speaking, everything we eat will do some good to our body.

  一般来说,我们吃的每一样东西都会对我们的身体有些好处。

  91.You can’t be blind to the fact that what he did was right.

  他所做的是正确的,你不能无视这个事实。

  92.We must take advantage of being young to learn more.

  我们应趁年轻时多学点东西。

  93.The boy standing at the door can do nothing but wait for his mother to come back.

  那个站在门口的男孩只好等着他妈妈回来。

  94.It was your advice that made it possible for me to succeed in beating the professionals and winning the championship.

  是你的建议使得我能成功地打败了职业选手获得了冠军称号。

  95.To tell the truth, you must make every effort to improve your spoken English.

  说实话,你必须尽一切努力提高你的英语口语。

  96.You can imagine how excited I was when I got the violin I had expected for a long time.

  你可以想象,当我得到盼望已久的小提琴时,我是多么的激动。

  97.I was deeply impressed by what he said and what he did during the journey.

  他在旅途中的言行给我留下了深刻的印象。

  98.It was a lot of years before the secret was discovered.

  过了许多年这个秘密才被发现。

  99.He felt entirely isolated from society after he retired.

  退休后他觉得自己完全与社会隔离了。

  100.I believe what we learn in school will have a great effect on our future work.

  我相信我们在学校里学的东西对我们未来的工作将有很大的影响。